When you need to have your fingerprints taken for any reason, our trained agents are here to assist you. We will double-check all of your paperwork and take your fingerprints. The request will then be processed and you will be on your way as soon as possible. Because our agents are experienced and qualified, you can be confident that everything will be completed correctly.
We provide high-quality live scan fingerprinting services for a wide range of state agencies, programs, and industries at Personal Security Concepts.
Our services are quick and simple and our knowledgeable staff is always on hand to answer any questions you may have. We can assist you with fingerprinting for adoption, banking, child care, education, or any other industry.
We also provide a number of other services, such as passport photos and Notary Public services.
Fingerprinting Services include the following:
- Electronic Fingerprinting with LiveScan
- Fingerprint cards with hard card (ink)
- Out-of-state applicants’ fingerprints are being converted from hard cards to electronic fingerprints.
- The FBI and FDLE have authorized Personal Security Concepts to provide Electronic LiveScan Fingerprints.
We provide high-quality mobile and in-office appointments for same-day Electronic Fingerprinting with LiveScan.
We send your fingerprints to FDLE directly for a Level II background check.
Electronic fingerprinting produces nearly error-free fingerprints. Our cutting-edge technology instantly reads fingerprints and determines whether or not the print is valid.
Fingerprints from the state can be stored in our secure database for up to 6 months for future submissions without the need to be fingerprinted again. There will be a re-submission fee.
Personal Security Concepts can fingerprint you for the following entities’ background checks:
- AHCA: Agency for Health Care Administration
- DOE: Department of Education
- DOH: Department of Health
- DFS: Division of Securities
- DHSMV: Department of Motor Vehicles
- DOR: Department or Revenue
- DBPR: Division of Professions
- Department of Children & Families (DCF)
- Criminal Justice Applicants (examples include – law enforcement, corrections, correction probation officers)
- Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services
- Volunteer and Employee Criminal History System (VECHS)
- Medicaid & Medicare Enrollment & Re-enrollment
- Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ)
- Department of Elder Affairs (DOEA)
- Vendors and Guardian Ad Litem: (examples include – day care center employees, juvenile treatment centers)
- and many more
*We do not fingerprint for concealed weapons permits
LiveScan electronic fingerprints are necessary for Level II Background checks. Prices range from $20 – $100, depending on the requesting agency.